Some of Kate’s Favorite Beauty Products- (read full blog post for additional details)
1)Flannel washcloths- The Duchess of Cambridge is reportedly a fan of washing her face with flannel.
2) Bee Venom Facial- A few days before her wedding Kate received a bee venom facial.
3) Karen Herzog skincare- Kate reportedly likes the Vita A moisturizing creme.
4) Nivea skincare products- Kate has been seen purchasing Nivea’s Pure & Natural Creme Moisturizing Creme.
5) Jo Malone- Kate’s favors the Orange Blossom scent.
6) Trilogy Rosehip Oil- Kate loves it and used it during her pregnancy with Princess Charlotte.
7) Colbert MD (serum)- Kate received a royal referral to celebrity dermatologist David Colbert and started using his skincare products.
8) Lancome’s Hydra Zen Moisturizer- Kate is old fan of Lancome, reportedly she has used it for years.
9) Lancome’s Hypnose Mascara- The Duchess of Cambridge enhances her trademark smoky eyes with help from Lancome’s Hypnose Mascara.
10) Biotulin Supreme Skin Gel- Kate’s uses Biotulin Supreme Skin Gel which acts as natural botox without harmful ingredients or needles!