After a very busy few weeks, the Duchess of Sussex looked especially chic in a casual daytime ensemble for her second day in Morocco with Prince Harry. For a trip to Asni in the Atlas Mountains, Meghan ditched the duchess formal wear and instead opted to return to her roots–namely the classic blazer and skinny jeans combo.
Long a favorite of the mom-to-be, Meghan has worn the classic ‘girl boss’ style on more than one occasion. She even loves to add a blazer to her more feminine dress ensembles.
Meghan opted to change outfits mid-way through the engagement and switched from a black shirt to a white blouse. In addition, Meghan slipped out of her Birdie calfskin smoking slippers into Manolo Blahnik satin polka dot slingbacks.
Meghan also removed her Wilfred diamond mosaic scarf by Aritzia.
Some media outlets were reporting the trip is like a ‘babymoon’ for Prince Harry and the duchess who held hands and shared loving glances throughout the day.
Meghan also wore a cashmere V-neck sweater by good friend Misha Nonoo.
Full Outfit Details:
- Sapphire Blazer: Alice + Olivia Blue Rolled Cuff Blazer
- Heels: Manolo Blahnik Polka Dot Satin Slingbacks
- Stud Earrings: Boh Runga Discologo Gold Earrings
- Skinny Jeans: HATCH Maternity Skinny Jeans
- Flats: Birdies Blackbird Slippers (similar)
- Scarf: Aritzia Wilfred Frayed Grey Triangle Scarf
- Black Maternity T-Shirt: TBD
- White Blouse: Aritzia ‘Roland’ White silk blouse
- Sunglasses: Illesteva York in Tortoise (similar)