With the royal wedding fast approaching, many are looking for gifts, memorabilia and other keepsakes to mark the historic occasion. While there are trinkets galore and everything from earrings to teacups to flags and bags, some of the most popular items are the books. From biographies to coloring books to cutout paper doll style magazines, there’s an assortment of pleasing publications to indulge in prior to the May 19th wedding.
Here are 9 of the Best Meghan Markle and Prince Harry books to use for reading, drawing and constructing paper dolls:
- Prince Harry and Meghan: A Royal Wedding (By: Mel King)–This bright, charming and colorful activity book is filled with fun games, a timeline of the royal couple’s romance as well fun facts, wordsearches and puzzles.
2. Harry and Meghan: Paper Dolls (Random House)–Dress up the royal couple in outfits ranging from elegant engagement attire to Botswana camping ensembles. Perfect for children or those who love crafts, this fun wedding souvenir is like getting to play royal dress-up.
3. Harry and Meghan: A Love Story Coloring Book (Teresa Goodridge)-Cosmopolitan and USA Today endorsed this imaginative and fun coloring book filled with captivating and romantic ready-to-color illustrations.
4. Prince Harry: The Inside Story (Duncan Larcombe)–An insightful and entertaining biography with stories of the royal prince and his relationship with American actress Meghan Markle. Newly updated to include news on the royal engagement.
5. Harry and Meghan: A Royal Engagement (Halima Sadat)-With lavish illustrations, unseen images and a detailed background on Prince Harry and Rachel Meghan Markle, this book is filled with insights into the royal couple and their childhoods and chartiable causes.
6. Meghan: A Hollywood Princess (Andrew Morton)-This revealing biographer does a deep dive into Meghan’s past and looks at the future duchess and her career ambitions and family. The book also investigates Meghan’s genealogy, previous friendships and features exclusive interviews and never-before-seen photographs.
7. Harry: Life, Loss and Love (Katie Nicholl)-A portrait of Prince Harry from the same author who wrote William and Harry and Kate, Britain’s leading expert on the royals offers an in-depth look at the man who lost his mother at an early age and has grown up in the spotlight. Includes interviews with friends and details on his relationship with the Queen.
8. Meghan and Harry: An Invitation to a Royal Wedding (Angela Peel)-Detailing the fairytale romance between the prince and his future bride, this book uncovers more on their royal relationship and their infamous blind date.
9. American Princess: The Love Story of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry (Leslie Carroll)–A behind-the-scenes look into the royal couple and their budding love affair as well as dishy information on the pair; this book has been called “People Magazine meets the History Channel.”
Shop Harry and Meghan Merchandise: