The Duchess of Sussex has amassed a collection of enviable designer wardrobe wares — featuring brands like Givenchy, Bottega Veneta and Armani. Duchess Meghan’s couture closet is certainly not lacking in luxury. Luckily, for commoners just like us — there’s plenty of royal fashion that hasn’t sold out. Here are Meghan Markle’s 15 Most Popular Fashion Items that are Still Available to Shop:
- Valextra Handbag–Meghan carried this chic tan envelope flap bag in New York City. The textured Italian bag is perfect for urban dwellers and suburbanites in search of a vintage handbag with a structured silhouette.
2. Armani Jersey Cocktail Dress-Meghan wore this stretchy LBD for a surprise Veterans Day outing. The slinky draped dress is perfect for business travel and daily workwear.
3. Double G Black Givenchy Belt- The Duchess Reigns Supreme in the chic accessories division with her menswear looks accented by a timeless antique belt buckle courtesy of the House of Givenchy.
4. Stuart Weitzman Over the Knee Boots-While the Queen may prefer modest court shoes — the Duchess of Sussex is all about a high heel. Preferring her shoes to tower and tantalize — Meghan loves a pointy suede pump or a high-as-the-sky heeled statement boot.
5. Max Mara Lilia Coat-While her camel coat collection would eclipse even a Kardashian’s cache of beige and blonde outerwear — the duchess is not one to stop accruing sandy colored coats any time soon.
6. Annie Bing Hunter Coat-For her appearance on daytime chat show Ellen — the duchess opted for bright pink separates from British designer Stella McCarthy as well as an ivory collarless full length coat from Los Angles based brand Annie Bing.
7. Ralph Lauren Striped Capri Shirt-Meghan elevated polished prep daywear to another level with her unforgettable striped cotton shirt for a day of Wimbledon watching.
8. Madewell Canvas Transport Tote-Bringing an uber-casual cargo tote on a royal engagement rather than a clutch or petite pocketbook seemed like a rather pioneering princess move.
9. Black Halo Dress-Meghan took the LBD to new heights with her figure hugging black sheath dress worn to a Women’s Empowerment Reception in London. The now iconic belted Jackie O sheath dress remains one of Duchess Meghan’s standout style moments as a senior royal.
10. AllSaints Ridley Sweater-Clad in this flattering and roomy oversized funnel neck sweater — Meghan looked flawless in her business casual ensemble of soft knit white cashmere sweater with cropped skinny trousers from American fashion designer Alexander Wang.
11. The Row Kensington Sweater-For a family Christmas card which exemplified the Sussexes family closeness and cuteness — Meghan proved mom mode is no reason to be a style slouch. Outfitted in a cashmere yarn sweater with a relaxed fit as well as a pair of lightly distressed jeans — Meghan looked Cali chic in her wintertime best.
12. Dior D-Lite Handbag-The Sussexes took Manhattan and the rest of the Big Apple but while their business meetings and networking were in full swing — Meghan was quietly highlighting Princess Diana’s Dior devotion with her sartorial tribute.
13. Hat Attack Beanie-Even after all her years of royal dating, marriage and babies, Meghan’s favorite black slouchy cuffed beanie is still available to purchase. The duchess has worn the winter staple in London, Toronto, Los Angeles and Vancouver.
14. Adina Reyter Teardrop Necklace-This glittery gold pendant necklace was seen on the Duchess as she visited her namesake Sussex. Far from boring and basic, the pear shaped pendant catches the light and is the perfect accessory for adding a little twinkle to buttoned up business attire.
15. Aquazzura Bow Pumps-Never mind riding boots or Wellies — the duchess prefers to partake of polo in stiletto heels and her favorites are always Aquazzura heels.